Property management is a core part of our business and we have a large team dedicated exclusively to managing residential and commercial properties.
Our experienced property managers give landlords peace of mind by attending to all aspects of leasing, maintaining and monitoring your property.
10 reasons to consider McLaren Real Estate for your property management needs:
1. Our extensive knowledge of the property market allows for realistic rental valuations to be provided and ensures that your investment return is maximised.
2. Longevity of staff. Our long serving staff provide our clients with expert advice and consistency in service and results.
3. Rents are paid by direct debit so you receive payments sooner by direct credit.
4. Property Maintenance is undertaken by selected, skilled tradespeople. No rebate is taken so we are able to insist upon prompt, quality work on your behalf.
5. Our computerised billing, reporting and administrative systems provide you with monthly rental and end of financial year statements.
6. We thoroughly inspect your property, provide a detailed condition report, take photographs and advise on its marketability.
7. Comprehensive marketing of your property including four websites, rental list, corporate relocation network and print media. No keys are handed out as we have a leasing consultant who shows all prospective tenants through properties.
8. We provide you with a Lease Agreement and negotiate specific terms and conditions on your behalf.
9. Tenants receive “after hours” contact numbers for Doug McLaren and emergency tradespeople.
10. You are kept informed during the leasing period and during the tenancy via your preferred method of contact.
Peace of Mind for Landlords
When your property is in our care, we always:
- Collect one month's rent in advance
- Obtain a security deposit (or bond)
- Keep a full set of keys for emergency use.
Not only that, we also:
- Ensure all rents are payable on the first day of each month by direct debit
- Keep you informed of tenants vacating dates and ensure your property is comprehensively inspected with reference to our initial inspection report and photos
- Pay all outgoings on your behalf
- Pay all property maintenance costs to an agreed maximum
- Provide you with a monthly landlord statement
- Electronically transfer monies to your nominated bank account/s
- Provide a yearly taxation summary.
We prefer to use our own tradespeople as they are reasonably priced, reliable and responsive due to the volume of work we give them.
It has been proven in the past that where you may wish for instance, to use your own plumber, it has been near impossible to get the job done quickly, as they are often difficult to catch and busy with other work, and this can aggravate the tenancy relationship.
NOTE; McLaren has never received, nor do we intend to receive commission from tradespeople.
Obligation Free Rental Appraisal
We invite you to contact us on (03)9854 8888 to discuss any property management queries or alternatively, if you would like an obligation free rental appraisal, please complete and submit the form here and one of our experienced property managers will contact you.